2-STAR JUMP ALPENSPAN BRONZE TOUR FINAL – “This almost brings tears to my eyes because we are such good friends with the Fink family! I’m really happy that Sarah has won the Alpenspan Bronze Tour final. The new location for the Longines Global Champions Tour of Vienna is truly great! It’s plain to see that everyone feels very well here!” expressed “Mr Alpenspan” Wolfgang Pirker with enthusiasm at the award ceremony.
Sarah Denise Fink from the Bergmühle riding stable entered the final jump of the 1,20m Bronze Tour as the first starter, with the Alpenspan prize up for grabs. The pupil of Alpenspan team ride Gerfried Puck completed an error-free ride to qualify for the jump-off, which she would go on to win with a lead of 1.42 seconds. In the saddle of her experienced Holstein mare Coriana, she consigned Lower Austrian Vanessa Schweidler on Sacco Saint Just and Vienna’s Nicole Ebner on Cora du Rouet to the runner-up positions. The two-time Bronze Tour winner of recent days Brigitte Prömer of Tyrol remained error-free again today with Chanel 418, and thus occupied fourth place.
12 pairs had qualified for the jump-off altogether, with Brazilian millionaire Joao Roberto Marinho amongst them. The vice-president of Globo Organization, Latin America’s largest media corporation, took fifth place with an error-free jump-off circuit on Toscane Briovere.
10 CSI2* Bronze Tour Final presented by Alpenspan
Int. Standard Show Jumping Competition 1,20 m
1. Coriana – Sarah-Denise Fink (AUT/ST) 0/35,22
2. Sacco Saint Just – Vanessa Schweidler (AUT/NÖ) 0/37,04
3. Cora du Rouet – Nicole Ebner (AUT/W) 0/37,05
4. Chanel 418 – Brigitte Prömer (AUT/T) 0/37,26
5. Toscane Briovere – Joao Roberto Marinho (BRA) 0/38,77
6. Cardoso 12 – Mike Kawai (JPN) 0/39,91
7. Day Dream IV – Berenice Laurent (FRA) 0/41,95
8. Lucky 1454 – Sarah-Denise Fink (AUT/ST) 4/35.06
9. Before Sunrise – Brigitte Prömer (AUT/T) 4/37.12
10.Coco Channel – Joao Roberto Marinho (BRA) 4/38.61
11.Citana – Vanessa Pfurtscheller (AUT/T) 4/38.72
12.Clever – Nicole Humburg (GER) 4/46.54