The 15-year old Sheer Levitin claimed her second victory on the final day of the Longines Global Champions Tour in Vienna. The young rider from the United States, who now lives in Pfungstadt, Hesse, rode Zin Chin in the 1.30 m high final and won first place with a narrow margin of 5 hundredths of a second over the other 47 participants. In second stood the 11-year-old Westphalian mare Candina and the 23-year-old Lower Austrian Theresa Pachler. Even third place was occupied by a young and talented young rider; 17-year-old British woman Abbie Summers rode her 11-year-old Oldenburg mare in a faultless 52.88 over the course.
Amongst the twelve riders were Austria Alpenspan rider Gudrun Pirker (ST) on Alpenspan Citadelle (7th place) and the Gold Tour Final winner of yesterday, s.Oliver Team rider Dominik Juffinger (T- 11th place) with Neugschwendts Lady Sandro.
14 CSI2* Silver Tour Final – presented by Meinl
Int. Standard Show Jumping competition 1.30 m
1. Zin Chin – Sheer Levitin (USA) 0/52,00
2. Candina – Theresa Pachler (AUT/NÖ) 0/52,05
3. Quantas – Abbie Summers (GBR) 0/52,88
4. Buutengewoon – Maartje Verberckmoes (BEL)
5. Zimza la Bim – Berenice Laurent (FRA) 0/54,02
6. Venadium-R – Elissa Reisman (CAN) 0/55,19
7. Alpenspan Citadelle – Gudrun Pirker (AUT/ST) 0/55,25
8. High Valley – Harry Allen (IRL) 0/55,28
9. Remmits Delphi – Sofia Larrea B (MEX) 0/55,52
10. Blue Rinse – Georgina Harvey (AUS) 0/55,61
11. Neugschwents Lady Sandro – Dominik Juffinger (AUT/T) 0/55,77
12. Barca – Chloe Field (USA) 0/55,81