At this year’s Vienna Masters, the youngest prospects in the saddle as well as established, world-famous equestrian sports stars are getting their chance at a big performance in front of Vienna’s Town Hall. 13 ambitious pony riders from Austria were able to battle it out for the Wink prize in the national pony jumping championships, with the winner coming from Lower Austria.
Of a total of seven flawless rides, it was Noelle Ruth riding “Naomi” who was fastest with a time of just 56.21 seconds, pushing her sister Lena with 57.61 seconds into second place. Natalie Krapf, also of Lower Austria, finished third with “Balu” with a time of 59.72 seconds.
N1 – Wink prize
National pony jumping in order of least penalty points and fastest time
1. Naomi – Ruth, Noelle (AUT/Lower Austria) 0/56.21
2. Lena – Ruth, Naomi (AUT/Lower Austria) 0/57.61
3. Balu – Krapf, Natalie (AUT/Lower Austria) 0/59.72
4. Girlfriend – Zinsmeister, Sophie (AUT/Burgenland) 0/60.45
5. Rusty – Goess-Saurau, Ludovika (AUT/Burgenland) 0/62.86
6. Where’s the Party – Koller Ludwig, Leona (AUT/Burgenland) 0/64.52
7. Bronti – Daimer, Carla (AUT/Lower Austria) 0/68.83
8. Kiara – Borth, Ines (AUT/Lower Austria) 4/54.30
9. Leandros – Kroker, Valerie (AUT/Lower Austria) 4/54.99
10.Jorrit – Goess-Saurau, Klara (AUT/Burgenland) 4/60.82
11.Tequila du Meribon – Praunseis, Anna (AUT/Burgenland) 4/63.38
12.Candy – Wink, Francesca (AUT/Burgenland) 4/66.43
13.PV32 Orchid’s Chantal – Kuzbari, Sidra (AUT/Lower Austria) 18/92.03
Link to results
It is easy to purchase tickets for the VIENNA MASTERS online. Tickets are now available directly from the event website.
Party with the show-jumping stars!
Some spectators will want to get to know the riders not only on the show-jumping course, but also up close and personal. Those in that category should not miss this year’s hotly anticipated Vienna Masters party nights! All information about the Vienna Masters official after-show parties can be found on Facebook.
VIENNA MASTERS | LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR
Int. 5* Show-jumping | Working Equitation | Int. Pony-dressage | Show | Shopping mile | Kids area
17th-20th September 2015 | Vienna’s Rathausplatz (Town Hall Square)